Hitman 2, Miami The Finish Line Stories
The Triumph Walkthrough
- Go down the steps and through the tunnel on your left.
- Walk past the museum along the sidewalk and towards the pier.
- By the food tents, you will see two men having a conversation. Listen in on the conversation to start the story.
- Go back towards the museum and when you pass by the news vans take a left and go down the steps.
- Take a left before the vending machine, then another left by the man on the ground. Then go through the door at the end of the hall on the right side of the wall.
- Go through the room and through the next door and subdue the man in the event staff outfit.
- Hide his body in the box and disguise yourself as event staff. Go back out and up the stairs that you came down.
- Go up the stairs and take a right through the grass and walk along the Jesters sign. Go past the guards and take a right into the Jesters area.
- Go through the area, past the bar, and out the left side at the end.
- Walk straight until you see the race marshalls. Wait for one of them to be by the van, and then subdue him. Take his disguise and drag his body into the box by the door.
- Go up the steps where the other marshall is, and subdue him. Drag his body into the same box (Note: Make sure to go to the right of the van so you don’t get caught.)
- Go back to the top of the stairs, grab the flag, and disqualify Moses Lee.
- Once she is disqualified, go down the steps and take a right. Walk behind the Jesters tent and you will see a pressure valve.
- Walk past the valve and go through the door next to them. Then, go through the next door into the bar (Note: Be careful to not get caught by a guard who recognizes you aren’t a marshall.)
- Go through the door directly across the room, walk left, and grab the wrench off of the keg by the food. Then go out the door in front of you and take a left.
- Go left until you’re back outside. Then go left around the corner back to the valves.
- Loosen the valve with the wrench and override the pressure lock. This will complete The Triumph story.
- Then, adjust the 3 valves to your left and make sure they are all on green.
- Wait on Sierra Knox to arrive at the podium and then she will explode. (You can do other stuff while you wait if you want).
- You will then be able to walk away unnoticed.
Congratulations! Hitman 2 The Triumph mission is completed.
The Finish Line Assassination Help
There are 18 different ways to assassinate your enemies in The Finish Line mission in Hitman 2. Below are some helpful tips to accomplishing all of them!
1. The Man and the Sea:
Shoot the hook off of the fish trophy on the pier and hit Knox when he is walking by.
2. Better Burn Up Than Fade Away:
Completed in The Triumph Story
3. The Message:
Grab the USB drive from Knox’s office and use it to disable the satellite dish. When Knox comes to fix it, push him off the ledge.
4. Under the Sea:
Shoot the hanging shark in the aquarium of the museum when Robert Knox walks underneath it so that it falls on his head and kills him
5. Pink Menace:
Completed in the Pretty in Pink Story.
6. Hot Shot:
Get a nitrous bottle from one of the garage’s and pour it in the Chili Bottles in the bar. Disqualify Sierra from the race, dress as her competition, and challenge her to a chili shot competition.
7. The Florida Diet:
Serve Knox position when he comes to the Florida Man’s food stand. Make sure that you have the kind of poison that will kill him.
8. Don’t Drink and Drive:
Poison the trophy at Sierra Knox’s awards ceremony.
9. Explosive Liaisons:
Steal the bomb from the security office’s safe right by the welcome entrance and then plant it on Sierra’s car (follow the A Perfect Machine Story). Go back to the spawn point and use the payphone to set a meeting with Robert Knox and at the meeting give him the remote detonator.
10. External Combustion Engine:
Completed in Turbo Charged Story.
11. Ocular Administration:
Put some poison in Knox’s eyedrops, and when he uses them he will die.
12. Wheel of Misfortune:
Completed in the A Perfect Machine Story.
13. Victim Overdose:
Make the medic give Sierra too many vitamins when she comes in for her booster.
14. Doctor 47:
Completed in Intravenous Story.
15. Days of Thunder:
Equip a remote explosive before starting the mission. Follow the A Perfect Machine story and instead of loosening the tire, plant an explosive.
16. The Tree Falls on the Apple:
When Robert Knox comes next to the satellite dish, push him off the edge when he says Sierra’s name. This can be completed along with “The Message.”
17. Moving Target:
Bring a sniper rifle into the mission. Set up on one of the overpasses and shoot Sierra.
18. Paranoid Android:
Completed in The New Army Story.