Hitman 2, Miami The Finish Line Stories
The Munchies Walkthrough
- Take a left and go down the stairs through the tunnel.
- Walk past the museum and along the sidewalk. Once you get to the news van turn left. There you will see the Florida Man’s food stand.
- On a bench to the left of the stand, there will be a conversation occurring. Walk over there and listen to the conversation to begin the story.
- Go back by the food stand and investigate it. This will prompt you to find the Florida Man.
- Go towards the water and then walk right. Then take a left and go to the pier. That’s where you will find the Florida Man.
- Wait until he walks behind the sign in the center of the pier. Then subdue him, take his disguise, grab his vendor key, and toss him into the water (Make sure the security guard isn’t walking onto or about to walk on the pier before you subdue him).
- Leave the pier and go to the left of the building by the dock. Follow the sidewalk towards the yellow and blue Guardian area by the track.
- Go around the back along the fence and you’ll see an area that you can vault.
- Go up the steps until you reach the top flight. Grab the crowbar to the left of the steps (make sure the workers don’t see you) and then head back down.
- Go out the door at the base of the stairs and head back to the building by the pier. Once you get there, go inside whichever door the guard or civilians are not at.
- In the corner closest to your food stand, you should find the rat poison. Take it and go back to your stand.
- Once you get to the stand unlock it and act as a server. This will complete The Munchies story.
- Wait a while for Knox to arrive.
- When Knox is close, poison the food and then serve it to him when he arrives.
- He will get sick and walk to the water to throw up.
- Follow him to the water and once his guard turns around, kick him in the water to eliminate him.
- Walk away in opposite way of the guard unnoticed.
Congratulations! Hitman 2 The Munchies mission is completed.
The Finish Line Assassination Help
There are 18 different ways to assassinate your enemies in The Finish Line mission in Hitman 2. Below are some helpful tips to accomplishing all of them!
1. The Man and the Sea:
Shoot the hook off of the fish trophy on the pier and hit Knox when he is walking by.
2. Better Burn Up Than Fade Away:
Completed in The Triumph Story
3. The Message:
Grab the USB drive from Knox’s office and use it to disable the satellite dish. When Knox comes to fix it, push him off the ledge.
4. Under the Sea:
Shoot the hanging shark in the aquarium of the museum when Robert Knox walks underneath it so that it falls on his head and kills him
5. Pink Menace:
Completed in the Pretty in Pink Story.
6. Hot Shot:
Get a nitrous bottle from one of the garage’s and pour it in the Chili Bottles in the bar. Disqualify Sierra from the race, dress as her competition, and challenge her to a chili shot competition.
7. The Florida Diet:
Serve Knox position when he comes to the Florida Man’s food stand. Make sure that you have the kind of poison that will kill him.
8. Don’t Drink and Drive:
Poison the trophy at Sierra Knox’s awards ceremony.
9. Explosive Liaisons:
Steal the bomb from the security office’s safe right by the welcome entrance and then plant it on Sierra’s car (follow the A Perfect Machine Story). Go back to the spawn point and use the payphone to set a meeting with Robert Knox and at the meeting give him the remote detonator.
10. External Combustion Engine:
Completed in Turbo Charged Story.
11. Ocular Administration:
Put some poison in Knox’s eyedrops, and when he uses them he will die.
12. Wheel of Misfortune:
Completed in the A Perfect Machine Story.
13. Victim Overdose:
Make the medic give Sierra too many vitamins when she comes in for her booster.
14. Doctor 47:
Completed in Intravenous Story.
15. Days of Thunder:
Equip a remote explosive before starting the mission. Follow the A Perfect Machine story and instead of loosening the tire, plant an explosive.
16. The Tree Falls on the Apple:
When Robert Knox comes next to the satellite dish, push him off the edge when he says Sierra’s name. This can be completed along with “The Message.”
17. Moving Target:
Bring a sniper rifle into the mission. Set up on one of the overpasses and shoot Sierra.
18. Paranoid Android:
Completed in The New Army Story.