Dungeons are a staple of the Diablo franchise, providing players with challenging encounters, valuable loot, and endless hours of gameplay. However, sometimes you may find yourself stuck in a dungeon with no clear way to leave, which can be frustrating and time-consuming.
That’s why we’ve created this guide to show you how to leave dungeons in Diablo 4 quickly and efficiently. We’ll cover various methods for exiting dungeons, from using waypoints and portals to teleportation and other tricks.
Updated on: 3.24.2023
In addition, we’ll provide tips and strategies for avoiding getting lost or stuck in dungeons, as well as insights into how to prepare for dungeon runs and maximize your rewards.
How to Leave Dungeons in Diablo 4
You have 2 ways to leave the dungeon in Diablo 4.
First Method exit via map:
- We open the map by pressing the “TAB” or “M” button.
- We come to the dungeon door on the map and click on the “Leave Dungeon” text.
The second way to get out of the Dungeon in Diablo 4.
Exit dungeon with action wheel:
- We press the “E” key and the action wheel is in front of us.
- We leave the dungeon with the “Leave Dungeon” option.
Getting out of the dungeon in Diablo 4 is that simple, friends. It just takes some time to get used to hotkeys in new games.
How to Leave Dungeons With Gamepad
- “UP” on “D” pad for console.
- Select with right joystick, Press A/X(Xbox/Ps)
- LEFT middle option, “Leave Dungeon”