Table of Contents Show
Welcome to our Hunt Showdown Hidden Achievements Guide. All the hidden accomplishments and some suggestions to complete or open them all.
Hunt Showdown Achievements Guide 100%
If you play games regularly, Achievements will turn up from time to time if you finished specific tasks or actions. Most achievements are easy; however, many games also include surprise accomplishments, like Hunt Showdown, which are more difficult to finish.
Hunt Showdown Hidden Achievements Full List
There are eleven secret or hidden achievements in the game:
- Playing Tonight: Buddy Bolden > Play piano and gramophone in one round.
- Trinity Of Pain > Be on fire, poisoned, and bleeding at the once.
- Simmer Down, Hothead! > Kill immolator without him going to explode.
- Eeny, Melee, Miny, Moe > Kill any boss with a melee weapon.
- Clairvoyant > Find a boss without any clues.
- Do Not Disturb > Hide within a toilet – the ones with the heart doors
- Louisiana Fried Chicken > Burn 50 chicken coops.
- Throw Hammer or Run > Kill an enemy hunter by throwing a hammer at him.
- Battering Ram > Destroy 50 doors. You can do this by using a melee weapon like sledgehammer or axe.
- Convalescent Home > Retire 50 hunters
- Master Headhunter > Recruit 100 hunters
These are the hardest concealed accomplishments, but with these ideas it will be easier:
Simmer Down, Hothead Hidden Achievement
Tip to unlock the achievement: Use a blunt weapon like the brass knucless so the immolator doesn’t explode.
Eeny, Melee, Miny, Moe Hidden Achievement
Suggestion to unlock the achievement: Fight the Butcher, extinguish his fire attacjs with suffocation bombs and beat him with melee weapons.
Trinity Of Pain Hidden Achievement
Idea to open the achievement: Throw an accordion bomb, a toxin bomb and a molotov cocktail on the floor.
Video Guide – Hunt Showdown Achievements Guide
If you still have any doubt with any of the achievements, examine this video guide.