Table of Contents Show
How to use the new fairing system in Kerbal Space Program 2? This guide will show you!
Kerbal Space Program 2 New Fairing System How to Use
Welcome to our Kerbal Space Program 2 New Fairing System How to Use guide. How to use the new fairing system? This guide will show you! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Kerbal Space Program 2 game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Kerbal Space Program 2 guide.
Creating a Fairing
Click on the wrench at the bottom:
You will be seeing this:
Click and drag on the green/red arrow to shape the fairing.
When you are done with one part click on the plus at the side to begin shaping another part.
Closing a Fairing
You can close/finish a fairing by clicking on the green check at the bottom
You can’t close/finish a fairing on a part at this stage of the game, it will result in an error
You need to close/finish the fairing above all parts without touching anything and moving the red arrow all the way in like this and then click on the green check
About Kerbal Space Program 2
Kerbal Space Program 2 builds upon the foundation of the original game, adding new features and improvements to enhance the player experience. Here are some of the key features that have been announced so far:
- New Solar System: Kerbal Space Program 2 will introduce a brand new solar system with new planets and moons to explore. The planets and moons will have their own unique environments and terrain, making each one a new challenge for players to conquer.
- Interstellar Travel: In addition to exploring the new solar system, players will also be able to travel beyond it and explore the wider galaxy. This will require more advanced spacecraft and technologies, as well as careful planning and resource management.
- Improved Building and Design Tools: The game will feature new and improved building and design tools, allowing players to create more complex and sophisticated spacecraft than ever before. The tools will also be more intuitive and user-friendly, making it easier for players to experiment and iterate on their designs.
- Multiplayer: Kerbal Space Program 2 will feature multiplayer support, allowing players to collaborate and compete with each other in building and launching spacecraft. This opens up new possibilities for social play and creative collaboration.
- Modding Support: As with the original game, Kerbal Space Program 2 will have robust modding support, allowing players to customize and extend the game in a wide variety of ways. This has been a key factor in the longevity and popularity of the original game, and is expected to continue to be a major feature of the sequel.