Table of Contents Show
Hello in our May Angels fall down Puzzle Walkthrough Guide! Make your way to a secret Icarus cult filled with lost individuals seeking selfish redemption. At its center lies Haejin, an attractive but tortured leader whose flesh cures deaths when consumed. The walkthrough and details about the puzzle in this adventure are in our guide!
May Angels fall down Puzzle Walkthrough
Welcome to our May Angels fall down Puzzle Walkthrough guide. An official guide to major puzzles in the game!
- Talk to Joon on the top floor of the cafe.
- Take the Sun medallion from the ground.
- Go to the right side of the arrow puzzle to obtain the Trapdoor key.
- Press the switch on this area.
- Go to the upper side of the arrow puzzle and turn left to enter the maze.
- In the maze, avoid monsters and obtain the Library key.
- Go to the bottom-right side of the arrow puzzle to press the switch.
- Go to the bottom of the arrow puzzle and use the Library key to open the door.
- Press the switch inside the Library.
- Also, read the books in the Library and the sign outside the Library as it gives hints about the puzzle in the following area.
- Go to the upper side of the arrow puzzle, enter the maze, and go through it (exit lies on the bottom-left side)
- Use the Trapdoor key to open the trapdoor.
- Go down the stairs, enter the elevator, and select ‘Go under.’
- Go right to find a large vault and enter the passcode to enter.
- (the passcode is Joon. Hint is found in the book in the Library in the Blue area)
- After the cutscene, go right.
- Obtain the Tree key by searching on the tree’s branches.
- Enter the building on the upper side.
- Go right and use the Tree key to enter the room.
- (Note the numbers inside this room as it gives hints to the puzzle in the next area)
- Obtain the mask of Icarus on the ground.
- Leave the room and go left to enter the elevator and ‘Go under.’
- Go right and solve the smiling face and frowning face puzzle by pressing the switches in order
- (the correct sequence is 2 4 3 1 from the switch from left to right, as shown in the gray room)
- Obtain the Iron key.
- Go right and use the Iron key.
- Go down to enter a separate section with bookcases.
- Read the books to obtain the Ritual room key.
- Go up and then left to enter a hall.
- Go down the hall using the ladder and use the Ritual room key on the door at the far left.
- After the cutscene, talk to Haejin.
- Go up and open the door to the Teal area.
Teal Area (Play as Sangha)
- After the cutscene, go back to the Ritual room in the red area and note the letters on the ground and their placement relative to the center.
- Use the door to enter the Teal area and go up to enter the central hall.
- Solve the passcode of the central room by entering LIES (hint shown by the placement of the letters in the red area)
- Enter the central room and obtain the Storage room key.
- Read the book in the central room.
- Go out of the room, interact with Joon to play a cutscene.
- Use the Storage room key to enter the door on the second from the right.
- Read the diary to make the door open.
- Enter the door that’s closest to the right.
- A monster chases you, run away from it until a cutscene plays.
Pink Area (Play as Sangha)
- Go up and avoid the tiles when they’re gleaming white.
- Enter the door in the middle of the tiled hall and take note of the order of the symbols on the wall.
- Leave the room and go up and interact with the door to play as Joon.
Teal Area (Play as Joon)
- Go down and then right to enter a room full of boxes.
- Interact with the boxes until you obtain the Illusion key.
- Use the Illusion key on the door placed downwards to enter the hall.
- After the cutscene, go left and enter the central hall.
- Switch controls from Joon to Sangha and vice versa by stepping on the sun-shaped tile on the floor.
- Enter the room on the upper left and read the books to get hints for the puzzles in the pink area.
- Enter the dark maze on the downward side of the central hall. Travel downwards to obtain the Switch room key.
- Use the Switch room key to open the door on the left side of the central hall.
- Press the switches according to the order seen in the pink room while playing as Sangha.
- Obtain the Blood key.
- Use the Blood key to enter the central room at the central hall.
- Switch to Sangha after saving.
Pink Area (Play as Sangha)
- Go up to a spacious central area.
- Go left to enter a room with the alphabet on the floor.
- Interact with the letters to write out the word VOID.
- Go up the ladder and go up the stairs.
- Enter the room full of monsters and go up to enter the train room.
- Interact with the door in the train room to create a shortcut that goes from the spacious central area to the train room.
- Switch control to Joon.
Teal Area (Play as Joon)
- From entering the central room in the central hall, go downwards and turn right.
- Enter the door.
- After the cutscene, run away from the monster and navigate through the maze (the exit lies on the bottom left)
Pink Area (Play as Sangha)
- After control automatically shifts to Sangha, re-enter the room full of monsters, and obtain the Weeping eye.
- Return to the spacious central area and interact with the sign on the wall to put the eye back into the empty socket.
- Once that’s done, the rain will stop.
- Go back to the train room and go left to board the train.
- Wait inside the train and it would automatically move.
- Get out of the train and go left and interact with Joon.
- After the cutscene, interact with Joon again and go up the stairs.
- After going up the stairs, enter the door on the upper side.
- Interact with Haejin after going right.
- After the cutscene, go right to a central hall.
- Read the sign on the wall as it gives hints to the puzzle in this area.
- Go right and solve the X and O puzzle by turning all Xs into Os.
- After solving that, a bridge is formed.
- Use the bridge to go right then down and obtain the Floating room key.
- Use the Floating room key on the room that’s placed on the bridge.
- Take note of the arrow directions on the wall.
- Go back to the central hall and solve the passcode to activate the elevator
- (the answer is GONE, relative to the directional placement of the letters in each room close to the central hall; the order of the direction shown in the room placed on the bridge)
- Go under by using the elevator.
- Save the game.
- Enter a bridge full of monsters. Wait until the bridge is clear to cross.
- Go down and then right on the bridge.
- Enter the room.
- After the cutscene, interact with the drawer next to the bed.
- Go to the door on the upper side and enter the hall.
Gray Area (Play as Haejin)
- Read the scrap of paper on the bottom-right of the room as it contains hints for the puzzle in the next area.
- Interact with the tub and go to sleep.
- In the dream, interact with Haejo lying on the floor until she says a line about mermaids and the sea.
- Go out of the room and enter the doors in the correct sequence as seen in a scrap of paper before entering the dream.
- (enter the door by 3 1 4 2, the order relative from left to right)
- Go up and then right to enter a room full of switches with moon symbols.
- Press on all the switches to activate the bridge.
- Go downwards and interact with the cake.
- A monster comes chasing after you, so avoid it by going downwards and then right on the bridge.
- Climb the ladder to the top.
- Once transported back to the room, interact with Haejo.
- After the cutscene, re-enter the room and interact with the wardrobe to hide inside it.
- After the cutscene, control automatically switches back to Sangha.
- Go up the hall to enter the elevator and go up.
- In the purple area, go right and make the switch sequence on the right side to be a horizontal reflection of the switches on the left side.
- Interact with the door.
- After the cutscene, enter the room and interact with the boxes until you find a diary.
- Read the diary and then hide inside the wardrobe.
- After the cutscene, go out of the room by entering the door at the bottom.
- Go right and then down to use the door on the left to enter the central hall.
- Enter a room on the left and solve the picture puzzle.
- After the puzzle is solved, something appears on the wall. Interact with it to obtain fuel.
- Go out of the room to the central hall.
- Then go down to enter the conveyor belt area.
- Press the switches in order to create the letter BURN.
- After that’s done, go up and obtain the Burnt key.
- Use the Burnt key in the upper room of the central hall.
- Obtain the lighter in this room.
- Go back to the room full of boxes and enter the door on the upper side.
- Interact with the lever and make a bridge.
- Cross the bridge and the cult followers start chasing after you.
- Avoid them by going to the bottom right of the hallway.
- Enter the room and interact with Haejin to see the ending.