Welcome to our Omega Strikers Change Game Resolution guide. For the folks with potato PC, probably obsolete in the near future.
Omega Strikers Change Game Resolution
For the folks with potato PC, probably obsolete in the near future.
Find and Edit
1. Go to:
- “C:Users(your pc name)AppDataLocalPrometheusSavedConfigWindowsNoEditor”
Or type %localappdata% on Run (Window key + R) and then go through the rest (PrometheusSavedConfigWindowsNoEditor)
2.Locate the file called GameUserSettings.ini. Edit it with Notepad
3.Find the following line:
Edit it into your desired resolution [e.g] :
- FullscreenMode=0 (must set at 0 for the resolution to work)
and that’s all really.
ALSO: the Alt-Tabbing is a bit weird, so use with caution.
About Omega Strikers
Only intelligence and skill will lead you to victory in Omega Strikers. There are no loot boxes, consumable buffs, or anything that gives money spenders a competitive advantage. All characters can be unlocked by playing normal gameplay.
Race Towards Your Goal
- Compete alone or team up with friends to become the champion, or challenge your opponents by creating a custom match.
Play From Anywhere
- Omega Strikers is out on both PC and mobile, so you can play cross-platform with your friends and take your progress wherever you want.
Major Season Updates
- Omega Strikers will continue to evolve with each new season with new Scorers, additional stages, new items to unlock and brand new game modes.
- Some of the content shown may require purchase from the in-game store and may have limited access. Includes in-game purchases.
You can find all Omega Strikers Guides here: