In Old School RuneScape, the Crafting Guild is a prime location for players to engage in gold and silver mining. But where is this guild located, and how can you reach it? What other benefits does the Crafting Guild offer to players? We’ve provided detailed answers to all these questions in our OSRS Crafting Guild guide. Take a look at our guide for details about the Crafting Guild in OSRS.
OSRS Crafting Guild
The Crafting Guild in Old School RuneScape (OSRS) is a haven for crafters and resource gatherers alike. Located southwest of Falador and north of Rimmington, this guild offers a wealth of opportunities for players with a Crafting level of 40 or higher. In this guide, we’ll explore the Crafting Guild’s features, how to access it, and the resources it provides to help you make the most of your time within its walls.
Accessing the Crafting Guild:
To enter the Crafting Guild, you’ll need to meet specific requirements:
- A Crafting level of 40 or higher.
- Wearing a brown or golden apron.
- Additionally, you can make your entrance even more convenient with these methods:
- Use a Skills necklace or Crafting cape to teleport directly to the Crafting Guild.
- Utilize a hot air balloon to reach a spot north/northeast of the Crafting Guild.
Upon entering the Crafting Guild, you’ll find yourself on the ground floor. Here’s what you can expect:
- Three Master Crafters greet you, and they sell the prestigious Crafting Cape of Accomplishment.
- Various decorative elements adorn the space, along with tools like potter’s wheels, a pottery oven, a sink, and more.
- There is a members-only Bank Chest on the east side, accessible to those who have completed the hard Falador Diary or have reached level 99 Crafting.
- A mine on the ground floor contains a substantial amount of gold ore, silver ore, and clay for free players.
Climb the spiral staircase to reach the first floor:
- The Tanner awaits, ready to turn your cow hides and dragonhide into leather and dragon leather.
- Two spinning wheels are available for wool spinning.
- You’ll find tables with molds like a ring mold, tiara mold, necklace mold, bracelet mold, amulet mold, and holy mold.
- A pair of shears can be found on a barrel.
Crafting Guild Details
- Use a Skills necklace to teleport directly to the Crafting Guild entrance.
- A Clan vexillum can teleport you to the Clan Camp east of the guild.
- Alternatively, you can reach it from the Port Sarim lodestone located southwest of the guild.
- The first floor is your crafting hub, featuring clay-related activities, a sink, potter’s wheels, and a pottery oven.
- The Master Crafter here offers the Crafting cape for 99,000gp when you achieve level 99 Crafting.
- To the east of the guild lies a compact mining area, housing 6 Gold rocks, 4 Silver rocks, and 6 Clay rocks. Should you lack access to the deposit box (as mentioned below), the nearest bank is situated in Falador.
- Therefore, we recommend employing a combination of the Skills necklace and a Ring of Duelling for swift bank trips, especially if you’re a member.
- Free-to-play players can opt for the convenient Falador and Port Sarim lodestones for their banking needs.
Bank Deposit Box:
- Members who have completed the Hard Falador Tasks can access the deposit box in the guild, making it a prime location for gold mining.
- Ascend to the second floor to meet the Tanner, who tans cow hides.
- A spinning wheel is available for turning wool into Balls of wool.
- Additional tables with molds and crafting tools can be found.
- To the west and south of the guild, you’ll find a fenced area filled with cows and cow calves, ideal for collecting cow hides.
- With this guide, you’ll be well-prepared to make the most of your time at the Crafting Guild in OSRS. Whether you’re crafting or gathering resources, the guild offers a multitude of opportunities to level up your skills and earn valuable rewards.