Table of Contents Show
There are some collectible items that you need and need to find at Peaks of Yore. Thanks to our Peaks of Yore Collectible Items Location guide, you can learn the details about the collection products and the locations of where to find them.
This is the guide PoiZn it was created by. You can find the author’s link at the end of the guide.
Peaks of Yore Collectible Items Location
You can use this Peaks of Yore Collectible Items Location guide to figure out where to obtain all collectible items, what they are, and how to reach them.
- Hat – From where you start go across the bridge and it is hanging in the tree to the left.
- *Family Photo Piece #1 – You can see the item to the top left up the mountain. Just proceed up the left path at the fork.
Old Man of Sjor
- Shoe – Start up the mountain and when you reach the fork along the default path go left and keep going left and up where possible.
- Sleeping Bag – As soon as you enter the level turn around and you can see it. Just walk up and climb up to it.
- *+2 Ropes – While looking at the mountain you can see the ropes hanging on a rock all the way to the left halfway up the mountain. Grab it on the way up the default path.
- Hat – While looking at the mountain look about 90% the way up the middle and you will see the item sitting near the base of the long middle branch. Grab it on the way up the default path.
Old Grove’s Skelf
- Helmet – About halfway up you will encounter an overhang. Once pass it you should see the item straight and to the right. Continue along the path until you hit a boulder overhang right past some shrubbery. There should be a crimp right below you. Set an anchor to be safe (and to get back faster) and follow the crimp path to the right to the item.
- *+2 Ropes – After you reach the 2nd anchor point if you look straight ahead you should see the ropes hanging on a rock. When you drop below the 3rd anchor you will see them right below you and you just need to drop down and grab them.
- *Family Photo Piece #2 – When you go around the 1st ridge if you look near the bottom between this ridge and the next you should see the item.
- *+2 Ropes – After the 1st ridge if you look near the top you should see the ropes hanging. Using ropes and leaps you should be able to go up and then follow the path to drop down to them.
- *+2 Coffee – Keep walking past the coffee bros until you are below the overhang right after them (or if they are already gone just go along the beach until you reach the overhang with shadows). Here you can see the path splits going down and another going up. When going for the item you want to take the upper path. Follow that along and you will see the item just a bit further near the absolute top of the mountain.
- Backpack – Near the beginning there is an overhang and right past it you will notice a small fork in the path. Take the left path and that will lead you to the item. If you encounter some bats you just went past the fork.
- Shovel – This item is at the top of the very 1st mountain on your right and there are some tricky grabs. At the very 1st rock start heading up and you will notice a smooth rock to the right. There is an anchor on the other side of it to grab. You can try from the anchor directly left of it or keep going up and use a jump to the other side of it. From here keep heading up and there will be a fork in the path. Both lead to the item so take whichever looks more comfortable to you. When you get near the top left side there will be an overhang an anchor on the top side of it leading to the item.
- *+2 Ropes – As soon as you enter the stage you can see them hanging right in front of you. Start from the left path and follow along until you are above the ropes and then I would use a rope to drop down to grab the ropes. After that is done return to the top of the rope and proceed to 2nd item instructions (skip the 1st few sentences).
- Golden Peaks Trophy – If you stand away from the mountain and face towards it and the ropes you can use the monocle to look near the top of the mountain and zoom in. You should barely see the item peeking out. Use the left path and follow along until you find a proper spot to rope and then leap up and follow the path to grab it.
- *+2 Ropes – As long as you follow the default path you will instantly see this on the left side of the crevice after crossing over to the right side for I believe the 3rd time. I recommend using a rope and then you will need to jump to the left side and then follow the path to the right side of the fork. See below for left path.
- *Family Photo Piece #3 – If you look to the right of where the ropes are/were you should be able to see this item as well. Using the same idea as above jump to the left side of the crevice but instead take the left path at the fork. (If you have not already gotten the ropes just double back from the right path and take the left path).
- *+2 Ropes – Look up at the mountain towards the left side and you will see the ropes hanging on the rock. Follow the default path and you will reach a fork with paths going left and right. Take the right path and you should be able to leap up to them. (Haven’t tested but you might be able to take left path as well and then use a rope to drop from above).
- *+2 Ropes – Once you enter take the monocle and look to the top right side of the mountain and you will see them hanging. Start on the default path and you will reach a fork. Take the right path and start to go up. Keep going until you reach the crux right where the 3 rope point is. If you look to the right there is a fork with a path continuing to go right and one that goes down. Take the down path until you reach a point you can rope and leap across.
- *+2 Coffee – Use the monocle to look straight up and you should see it slightly to the right. Go along the default path until you hit a fork. Take the upper path and prepare to leap across to the left side reaching another fork. Take the path heading left and then go up and around until you reach the crux. Get to the rock on the other side of the 3 sliding rocks and you should be able to reach down and grab the coffee. (If going for the ropes as well skip the 1st few sentences below).
- *+2 Ropes – Use the monocle and look towards the top right side of the mountain and you should see them hanging on a rock. Follow the path from above that you would use to get the coffee. Keep following the path until you are ascending a rock. Use a rope to drop down to the path below to grab the ropes.
- Golden Bouldering Trophy – Take the default path staying on the bottom. When near the end instead of jumping up to the sliding rock reach around and continue along that path.
- *+2 Chalk – After reaching the 1st crux there are 2 branches in front of you. At the 2nd branch if you look down there is a rock that leads to the item. Just use a rope and drop down to grab it.
- *Photo Frame – After the 1st crux is completed shortly along the path there is a fork. Take the right path and the item will be at the end of it.
- *+2 Ropes – As soon as you finish jumping to the 2nd mountain the ropes are below you to the right. Use a rope to drop and grab them.
- *+2 Chalk – You can see this item from the start of the map. If you look up and to the right you should see a dark patch on the mountain. Right above that you should see the item. As you continue along the path you will see it again to your right slightly past where you pass the guy sitting on the rock. Continue a little further until you reach the rock with anchor points and it will be right below you. Just use rope to get down and grab it.
- *+2 Ropes – Keep following the default path until you reach the crux “Passage of Furled Fingers” and look to your right. You will see the ropes hanging there and a path coming from the left. Keep going through the crux until you reach the 1st normal rock down on the right side near the end of all the crimps. Use a rope to drop down and swing towards a rock and then find your way to the ropes.
- *Family Photo Piece #4 – You should be able to see this in the middle of the 1st crux “crumbling pass.” To get there when following the default path you will eventually reach an overhang with 3 anchors in it. There is a fork here going straight ahead or you go towards the right towards the lip of the mountain. Follow the right path. The item is towards the middle of the crux right after the 3 wooden stumps in a row. You should be able to see it from here on the bottom row. Just take the top row and rope down to it.
- Golden Tines Trophy – This is right after the end of the 1st crux on a branching path to the right. Shortly after getting crux completed leap up to the rock jutting out the right side at the end of the chimney and if you look down and to the right you should see some rocks you can rope down to. Follow until the end of the path.
- *+2 Ropes – This is a LONG way into the level. You will find this along the normal path in the middle of the THIRD crux. After you scale around the underside of an under hang instead of dropping to the sliding rock you must leap up to grab them.