Welcome to our Propnight How to Get Prop Coins guide. This is a simple guide for those who are confused on how to get currency for propboxes.
Propnight How to Get Prop Coins
What Is Currency Used For?
Currency in Propnight is used for opening Propboxes which cost 100 Prop-coins each and contain random loot in random rarity for example outfits, banners etc.
How To Get Prop Coins
Prop-Coins are acquired by winning matches.
Each win grants you with 10 coins.
If you abondon a match you will lose coins beware of that!
How to Play?
Patch 1.0.5 is now live!
• Propboxes are added to the game
• New map – School
• Killers – Propmachine progress regression after breaking it was reduced by 3 times
• Granny – Mine cooldown was increased from 10 to 15 seconds
• Impostor – damage while using Spy was reduced from 40 to 30
• Sprint – fixed a bug due to which sometimes it was possible to sprint without spending stamina
• Wiggle – fixed a bug due to which sometimes the progress of wiggle was not reset
• Impostor – fixed a bug due to which it was possible to be stuck with a chase music until you see another Survivor
• Minor fixes and improvements to make the game better
Propnight is a 4vs1 multiplayer physics-based prop hunt combined with traditional scary survival. In a small provincial town, teenagers continue to vanish mysteriously. However who or what is behind this?
Play as a survivor:
- Develop into any prop to hide from a killer
- Repair Propmachines to escape
Play as a Killer
- Take the role of a savage killer.
- Hunt other gamers to win
- Join a thrilling party in Propnight, a multiplayer physics-based prop hunt mixed with timeless scary survival.