Ready or Not, one of the various things that has changed with the new 1.0 update is AI Swat perks. With the information in this guide, you can learn the details about the all new AI swat perks.
This is the guide K. Kaiser it was created by. You can find the author’s link at the end of the guide.
Ready or Not 1.0 All New AI Swat Perks
In this guide you will learn new swat AI features that came with 1.0 update are included.
My tierlist of the the perks that I have played so far.
- S tier: Paramedic
- A tier: Breacher – Negotiator – S.B.A.G.S.
- B tier: Riot Control – Intimidator – Armorer
- C tier: Veteran
1.0 All New AI Swat Perks
- Negotiator: Increases the likelihood for suspects to immediately surrender upon compliance yells from you and your team.
- Paramedic: Saves the life of an officer incapacitated during a mission.
- Breacher: Breaching tools employed by you and your team have a higher impact on civilian and suspect morale.
- Riot Control: Increases the duration of all stuns dealt by you and your team.
- Nutritionist: Increases the overall health of you and your team.
- S. B. A. G. S.: Decreases the overall stress gain of your team.
- Intimidator: Increases the impact individual officers have on suspect morale.
- Veteran: Increases the overall accuracy of your team.
- Armorer: Improves both your own, as well as your team’s armor.
- Kicker: Your and your team can reliably kick down doors with just one kick.
- Moral Officer: Makes it even more beneficial for your team’s mental health to arrest suspects alive.
- Pacifier: Increase the likelihood of suspects surrendering when hit by less lethal munitions.