Table of Contents Show
- Create and Set Up Your Character
- Clear Out Hideout in Rio Bravo
Create and Set Up Your Character
1. After a cutscene, choose your character’s gender
2. After choosing your character’s gender, you can customize their appearance & attributes
3. When you’re done customizing your character, a cutscene will trigger
4. Once you regain control, follow the stranger and approach the horse
5. Mount the horse and follow the stranger until you reach the camp
6. Hitch your horse onto the post and a cutscene will start
7. After the cutscene, you’ll be able to choose your starting clothes
8. When you’re done picking out your outfit, another cutscene will begin
9. Within the cutscene, you’ll be given a choice to setup your Camp
10. After making your decision, the cutscene will end
Description for Steps:
1/9. Character Customization
In this part of Red Dead Online, you’ll be able to customize your character’s gender & appearance. You’ll also be able to choose your starting clothes & get equipped with some weapons, a knife, lasso, and lantern.
2. Get 2 Points For Character Attributes
In the character customization, you’ll get 2 points to increase your character’s attributes – Health, Stamina, and Dead Eye. Choose the attributes you want to strengthen.
9. Camp Location Is Fixed For Now
In this part of the tutorial, you won’t be able to freely choose the location of your camp. You’ll freely be able to do so later on – at a certain fee.
Clear Out Hideout in Rio Bravo
1. Once you’ve regained control, mount your horse and ride out to Benedict Point Train Station
2. When you reach the train station, go inside the building to find and talk to the post clerk to start a cutscene
3. After the cutscene, leave the building and mount up on your horse
4. Follow your mini-map and ride out to Rio Bravo
5. When you get to Rio Bravo, search for the hideout
6. Clear out the hideout of outlaws
7. Once you’ve cleared out the hideout, you’ll find a man inside the tent – are faced with a
Make your Choice
- Choice A: Take The Map
- Choice B: Kill The Bandit
8. After making your decision, open the map & check the location of the treasure
9. Ride out to the location of the treasure
10. Once you arrive at the treasure location on the map, search for the treasure chest
11. Open the treasure chest once you find it to get items
Description for Steps:
2. Get Catalogue For Shopping
After talking to the post clerk, you’ll get the catalogue. This is used to order items and have them delivered to your camp.
5. Check The Sky For Camp Fire Smoke
You can easily locate the hideout by checking the sky and spotting the trail of camp fire. Head towards the smoke’s direction to find the hideout.
7. CHOICE: Grab Map Or Kill Bandit
This choice will affect your honor state in the game. Choosing to simply grab the map will raise your character’s honor while choosing to kill him will lower your honor. Either choice will still give you the map.
10. Use Eagle Eye To Locate Treasure Chest
In this part of the tutorial, you’re taught how to use Eagle Eye, which you can use to find the location of the treasure chest.
11. Receive Ability Card Coupon
You’ll get your first Ability Card Coupon in this part of the tutorial. This can be used to redeem Ability Cards and tweak your Ability Loadout.