Calm Duncan’s Horse is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Epilogue 1 Fatherhood, for Beginners Mission.
- Tire out Jeremiah within 45 seconds
- Feed Jeremiah a treat
- Teach Jack to ride without his horse bucking him off
- Win the race back to Pronghorn Ranch
Calm Duncan’s Horse Walkthrough
- Head near the side of Mr. Geddes’s house to initiate a cutscene and start this mission
- Follow Abe through the ranch to find Duncan trying to control his horse – Jeremiah
- Go near Jeremiah and follow the on-screen prompts to calm him down
- Once Jeremiah is calm, mount and ride him until he tires himself out
- Head back to the ranch when Jeremiah’s stamina runs out
- Lead Jeremiah into the corral Duncan is in, so Duncan can start riding Jeremiah
- Watch Duncan ride Jeremiah until his mother comes out to get you
3. Follow On-Screen Button Prompts To Calm Jeremiah
To calm and control Jeremiah, you need to follow the on-screen button prompts. John will talk to him gently and encourage him until he calms down.
4. Empty Out Stamina Bar To Tire Jeremiah
To tire Jeremiah out, you need to run his stamina bar dry. You can do this by running in the fields around the ranch & repeatedly pressing the gallop button.
Next is up: Birth The Foal