Tame the Bull is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Epilogue 1 Farming, for Beginners Mission.
- Fix the first section of fence in 1 minute 30 seconds
- Avoid being hit by the bull
Tame the Bull Walkthrough
- Once you get to the corral, you’ll be prompted to help control the bull
- Chase after the bull after it breaks free
- Use your lasso to wrangle it and follow on-screen prompts to calm it down
- Once the bull is calmed down, a cutscene will trigger and end the mission
2. Dodge Bull So It Won’t Hurt You
The bull can ram into you and cause a lot of damage if you’re not careful. Be sure to press your dodge button so as not to die or fail this mission.
3. Aim At Bull’s Head To Lasso It
When using your lasso, aim at its head to get the rope around its neck. Keep your hand on the rope and follow the on-screen prompts to calm the bull down.
3. Lasso The Bull After It Tries To Ram You
The bull will have a couple of seconds of rest after he tries to ram you. This is the perfect moment to lasso him as he will stay put for a couple of seconds.
Next is up: Fatherhood, for Beginners – Calm Duncan’s Horse