- Kill the soldier on the cannon within 45 seconds
- Get 35 headshots
- Complete the mission without taking any health items
Defend Yourself From the Surprise Attack Walkthrough
- Hold your ground against the soldiers that ambush you.
- Kill the soldier manning the cannon.
- Mount your horse and follow Dutch closely to escape the area.
- Make a left into the forest, then dismount your horse.
- Kill the soldiers as you make your escape with Dutch on foot.
- Make your escape down the pass, to find yourself in a dead end.
- Put your hands up and surrender when prompted.
- Slowly inch back to the edge of the cliff, then jump to the river when prompted.
- Swim away from the soldiers and grab Dutch’s hand on the shore.
1. Flank The Soldier To Bring Him Down
Circle around the hill to a spot where the soldier manning the cannon will not be able to see. Once you are in an area approximately behind him, you can easily bring him down with a single shot to the head.
2. Use Dead Eye To Quickly Thin Down Their Numbers
With the number of soldiers coming after you, it will help if you trigger Dead Eye when outnumbered and tag multiple heads to easily kill lots of soldiers in a short amount of time.
Defend Yourself From the Surprise Attack is completed.
Next is up: The King’s Son – Infiltrate Fort Wallace