- While infiltrating Fort Wallace, headshot every soldier blocking your way to Eagle Flies
- Kill 15 enemies while escaping in the canoe
- Complete with at least 80% accuracy
Escape Fort Wallace With Eagle Flies Walkthrough
- Shoot your way towards the exit of the Fort.
- Use the cannon to break down the wall.
- Mount your horse and follow Charles and Eagle Flies towards the river.
- Take out the pursuing guards.
- Kill the remaining guards on your tail as Charles readies the canoes.
- Get on the empty canoe and row away from the island.
- Evade the guards by the river shore shooting at you.
- Once no more guards are shooting at you, dock the canoe by the shore next to Charles.
1. Use Dead Eye To Shoot Down Enemies
As there will be lots of enemies on your tail during this sequence, you can trigger Dead Eye to precisely aim at their heads, and take them down in groups.
2. No Need To Shoot Back
You won’t need to shoot back at the guards shooting at you from the riverside. Most of their shots will be missing you, so focus on getting past them instead.
Next is up: My Last Boy – Catch Up And Help Eagle Flies