The quest Escape the Area is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Just a Social Call Chapter.
- Headshot 3 mounted enemies
- After killing Cornwall reach the horses within 2 minutes 45 seconds
- Complete the mission without taking any health items
Escape the Area Walkthrough
- Fight your way through the docks and make a right at the end.
- Make a left at the water container and clear the guards in the area.
- Follow Micah up the factory building.
- Shoot your way through the factory.
- Reach the top of the factory and clear out the area of guads.
- Mount your horse and make your escape.
- Kill the pursuing guards.
- Lose the pursuers by going through the river.
1. Use Tight Corridors To Your Advantage
Fighting through the factory will place you in lots of tight corridors when fighting against Cornwall’s guards. You can shoot down lots of enemies without needing to adjust aim much since they will be close to each other.
2. Your Horse Automatically Runs When Aiming
It may be difficult to shoot while riding on horseback, but the horse will automatically run when you aim your gun. It also follows the path of Dutch and Micah so no need to control the horse when aiming.
Red Dead Redemption Escape the Area quest is completed.
Next is up: A Rage Unleashed – Ride To Port Van Horn