The quest Get John Marston and Escape is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Visiting Hours Chapter.
- Get headshots on both Prison Guards when sniping from the tower
- Escape to the boat within 2 minutes 45 seconds
- Complete within 9 minutes
- Complete with at least 80% accuracy
- Complete the mission without taking any health items
1. Look For John Marston
- Pick up the rifle on the watch tower.
- Scout out the area using the rifle’s scope.
- Check out the prisoners near the barn to the right.
- Kill the guards watching over the prisoners by the barn.
- Go down the watch tower, and head to the area.
- Investigate the field.
Kill The Guard On The Horse
By shooting the guard on the horse first, you will give yourself a much easier time shooting the less mobile guard as he is on foot.
Get John Marston & Escape
- Take the guard aiming at Sadie hostage, and head towards the prison.
- Demand John Marston from the guards while with the hostage.
- As soon as they release John, clear out the area of guards who are shooting at you.
- Run back through the bridge, and fend off the guards shooting at you.
- Retreat through the fields and once again, fend off the guards chasing you.
- Once clear, run back towards the boat.
- Shoot down the guards as you shove off on the boat.
- Follow Sadie and John back to camp in Beaver Hollow.
Constantly Check Your Minimap
Your minimap will show you which sides the guards will be chasing you. Keep an eye on it to be able to predict where enemies will come from so you can get to cover as soon as possible.
Get John Marston and Escape quest is completed.