Welcome to our Sailing Era Nautical Charts Guide. This guide will show you where to buy Nautical Charts (to expand your auto sail range).
Sailing Era Nautical Charts Guide
This guide will show you where to buy Nautical Charts (to expand your auto sail range). We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Sailing Era game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Sailing Era guide.
What are Nautical Charts?
You’ll be introduced to the auto-sail system as part of the main quest, but what’s not explained is that you can buy charts that expand the list of locations you can auto-sail to and from.
They cost from 10-20k each at bookstores, item stores, or black markets.
Buying these charts makes trading much less “labour intensive” and can massively increase your earnings, as your ship as much as twice as fast while being auto-sailed. It also makes moving around the world easier as you can simply set a destination and let your ship fast-forward there rather than having to steer yourself.
Note that once you’ve bought a chart you also need to go into your bag and use it. You can find the Nautical Charts you’ve already unlocked in the knowledge tab of the menu.
Where to buy them
- Lisbon: Spain, Portugal
- Genoa: Ligurian Sea, Tyrrhenian Sea, Ionian Sea, Adriatic Sea, Dias, New World (x2)
- Athens: East Mediterranean, Black Sea
- London: English Channel
- Amsterdam: North Sea
- St. George: Northwestern Africa, Gulf of Guinea
- Cape Town (black market): Vasco de Gama
- Zanzibar: Eastern Africa
- Suez (black market): Indian Ocean
- Muscat: Arabian Sea
- Basrah: Red Sea
- Calicut: India, Bay of Bengal
- San Diego: Caribbean Sea
- Havana: Antilles, American East Coasts
- Nassau: Broken Golden Deer, New World