Welcome to our Savage Lands How to Access Legacy Versions guide. This guide will show you how to access the version before the statbars are oversimplified. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Savage Lands game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Savage Lands guide.
Savage Lands How to Access Legacy Versions
This guide will show you how to access the version before the statbars are oversimplified.
go to your steam library, then rightclick Savage Lands
once you have rightclicked the game, click properties
when you have properties open, click betas
click where it says “None” and then click legacy “Final Build 4 Unity” or something like that
update Savage Lands
once its done updating, make sure it says Savage Lands[legacy] instead of just Savage Lands
Step 7, end)
click play, make a new character and i recommend putting [legacy] at the end of the characters name because the other saves are still there[example,idiot[legacy]], make new world and title it legacy
How to Revert Back
do step 3 and 4 but click “None”
avoid the jumpscare when you start up the game (second company thingy)
About Savage Lands
Savage Lands is a challenging fantasy survival sandbox experience that takes players on an adventure across a world ravaged by years of war between man and Dragon kind. Players must conquer an ominous and vast open world where every decision counts: craft/loot powerful weapons and armor, explore hostile landscapes and dark dungeons, fight fiendish creatures, gather resources, and build protective shelters to survive.
- Open-World. Explore a unique fantasy world and uncover the mystery behind the remains of a once great civilization.
- Brutal Combat. Defend yourself against an intimidating array of hostile creatures from towering giants to rabid wolves. Manage your equipment and plan your attacks wisely, or the next fight may be your last.
- Crafting and Loot. Craft and loot an arsenal of unique weapons, armor and items to bolster your efforts slaying the many types of monsters scattered throughout the world.
- Intuitive Build System. Construct basic shelter or entire towns to improve your chances of survival in the Savage Lands.
- Resource Management. Harvest natural resources, hunt the island’s fauna, and loot the remains of fallen foes to build, craft, and prosper in the unforgiving wilderness.
- Multiplayer Co-op. Band together with friends or form new alliances with fellow savages and end the dragon’s reign over the land.
- Universal Character and World Save System Never lose progress, seamlessly move between online (co-op) and offline (solo) play using your favorite character and world.