Welcome to our Starship Troopers Terran Command Scorpion Bugs Kill guide. This guide will show you how much easier it is to kill your scorpion bugs.
Starship Troopers Terran Command Scorpion Bugs Kill
This guide will show you how much easier it is to kill your scorpion bugs.
To make it nice and easy follow these easy steps.
- Locate your game folder and find the needed file.
- “steamapps\common\Starship Troopers – Terran Command\Starship Troopers_Data\StreamingAssets\Data”
Here you’ll find “units” file. (create a backup of the file to avoid any problems).
- Open the file and find the “Scorpion_Bug” line. (you can use notepad to avoid searching all over again by yourself)
- In the same line find the exact space as we make an example.
- “Scorpion_Bug,13,arachnid,ground,behemoth,Scorpion_Bug,scorpion,117,,,,,4.4,,3,mob; 0.8; 5,direct,3,1,BigUnit 20,1,Scorpion_Bug_0,1,,,,,Scorpion,Scorpion,,Scorpion_Plasma 0,,/,claw,,400,90,” at about this distance you’ll find the “400,90”
- Now change the “400,90” to “200,55” then close and save.
Now your scorpion bugs should be alot easier to kill.
About Starship Troopers: Terran Command
The population of the harsh desert planet Kwalasha needs our help. Their daily lives of hard work in the mining industries has been disturbed by a new danger that they cannot face alone: the Arachnid. The Mobile Infantry will swiftly move in, take back control over the planet and smash everything that has more than two legs. Take part in this exciting military campaign, meet unique characters, see amazing locations and experience the heroic war against the Bug.
Tactics & Numbers
While the Arachnids can rely on virtually limitless numbers, the Mobile Infantry must develop effective tactics to overcome this imbalance. Deploy your units at strategic locations to cover vital choke points and gain superior firepower through tactical use of elevation levels. Be wary, however, that battle mechanics such as True Line of Sight and True Line of Fire also allow Bugs to lay ambushes around every corner, as they are well known for their use of surprise attacks and deception.
Units & Abilities
An expansive range of unique units are at your disposal, each with its own strengths, weaknesses and unlockable elite abilities. Squads of Rifle Troopers, for example, form the mainstay of your forces and can utilize “shotgun suppression” or “boom bundles” when they reach the elite experience level. Rocket Troopers on the other hand are specialists that deliver various types of deadly ordnance, ranging from armor-piercing and high-explosive warheads to incendiary and canister payloads.
As a campaign progresses, new technology buildings can be deployed to unlock the true potential of the Federation’s arsenal with E-Pulse rifles, TAC Fighter airstrikes, heavily armed Marauder bipedal vehicles, and many more developments optimized for spraying Bug ichor across the battlefield.
- An immersive storyline campaign featuring unique missions, characters and a lot of Starship Troopers flavor.
- Dozens of unique unit types, each with their own special abilities.
- Terrain elevation, True Line of Sight & True Line of Fire provide deep tactical gameplay.
- Capture and hold vital radio stations, construct base defenses to repel Arachnid attacks and deploy technology buildings to unlock new weaponry.
- Heroics, explosions, gore, and Bugs. Lots of Bugs.
If you want to see new guides, check here: