Welcome to our The Forest How to Kill Cannibals Fast guide. This guide will show you with Killing Cannibals Faster! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the The Forest game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our The Forest guide.
The Forest How to Kill Cannibals Fast
This guide will show you with Killing Cannibals Faster!
First of all you need a bow
You can either craft the Crafted Bow or Obtain the Modern Bow. To Craft the Crafted Bow you need 1 Stick 1 Cloth And 1 Rope, and also you can Craft Arrows with 1 Stick And 5 Feathers. The Modern Bow can be found in Cave 7 – Chasm Cave.
Remember that you will need the Rebreather and Climbing Axe to be able to get throught Chasm
Basically Become a Sniper
When you get a Bow you can easily Headshot Cannibals and Kill them in One Shot even in the Hardest Difficulty. Preferably Get to a High Ground like this:
Aim for the Head, Shoot and the Cannibal will Die in No Time if you hit the Head.
That’s really it, i hope you found this Guide Interesting and Have a Good Day.
About The Forest
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.