Welcome to our Vampire Survivors Weapon Evolution Combos guide. Learn which things work with Vampire Survivors weaponry to help you uncover the game’s progression and latent potential.
Vampire Survivors Weapon Evolution Combos
All of the Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combinations are shown here!
Weapon Evolution Combinations
- Axe + Candelabrador – Death Spiral
- Cross + Clover – Heaven Sword
- Fire Wand + Spinach – Hellfire
- King Bible + Spellbinder – Unholy Vespers
- Knife + Bracer – Thousand Edge
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome – Holy Wand
- Whip + Hollow Heart – Bloody Tear
- Garlic + Pummarola – Soul Eater
- Santa Water + Attractorb – La Borra
- Peachone + Ebony Wings – Vandalier (you can upgrade this once you get it)
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator – Thunder Loop
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac – Mannajja
- Pentagram + Crown – Gorgeous Moon
- Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú – Phieraggi
- Runetracer + Armor – No Future
About Vampire Survivors
Vampire Survivors is presently a time survival game with minimalistic gameplay and roguelite elements.
There’s no place where to hide, all you can do is attempt to survive a cursed night and get as much gold as possible for the next survivor, before Death undoubtedly puts an end to your struggles.
Material in the early access variation
- 7 characters
- 24 weapons and 14 power-ups
- 10 pickups
- 34 achievements
- 2 stages
- Supports mouse, keyboard, controller, and touch screen.
- Take your time to get gems and items, they will not vanish.
- Get just two or 3 offending weapons, but concentrate on leveling them up one at a time.
- Armor and Luck are excellent starting power-ups to invest cash on.