Welcome to our Way of the Hunter Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 guide. This is Part 1 to Watch Full Gameplay, it might give you some idea about the game. Face the challenges of ethical hunting with a compelling story backing or simply enjoy free hunting in the rich nature!
Way of the Hunter Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1
Way of the Hunter offers a highly immersive experience where you can lose yourself in the breathtaking wildlife where groups of animals move in realism.
Witness the transformation of complex ecosystems that respond and adapt to your presence. Find out what it means to be a real hunter and test your skills.
Full Gameplay Part 1
About Way of the Hunter
With this realistic hunting experience, you can explore and hunt in large open world terrains of the USA and Europe. Discover indistinguishable animals in their natural habitats, wield many detailed and very realistic weapons.
Way of the Hunter offers a highly immersive experience where you can lose yourself in the breathtaking wildlife where groups of animals move in realism. Witness the transformation of complex ecosystems that respond and adapt to your presence. Find out what it means to be a real hunter and test your skills.
- Dozens of animal species with surprisingly detailed and realistic behavioral models for immersive hunting experience
- Hunt like a pro with features like spotting animal tracks, splattered blood analysis, and shot review with a retractable bullet camera.
- Hunt on foot or by car in two unique and opulent locations. The Pacific Northwest Coast and Transylvania each cover an area of 144 square kilometers.
- Highlight important details and information with Hunter Intuition, or disable Hunter Intuition and customize your gauges for a challenging experience.
- Complex trophy system that produces unique horns based on many factors such as condition and age
- Natural animal animations and reactions carefully crafted for the moments when the player senses their presence
- Witness the 24-hour day/night cycle and varying wind and weather conditions.
- Realistic ballistics and bullet physics simulation
- Wield a wide range of weapons and equipment, including licensed products from brands such as Bushnell, Federal, Leupold, Primos, Remington and Steyr Arms.
- Explore the in-game economy system that allows you to sell the meat of the animals you hunt and get new equipment, hunting permits and embalming services for your loot stands.
- A compelling story about the struggles, rivalries and friendships of a family that has been hunting for generations.
- Enjoy the ultimate hunting adventure with your friends in co-op mode
- Capture and share your favorite moments with the easy-to-use photo mode.