Welcome to our WorldBox God Simulator How to get The Demon guide. This guide will show you how to get demons in the game.
WorldBox God Simulator How to get The Demon
This guide will show you how to get demons in the game.
Spawn a Demon.
You will need to have: 1 king.
- So you spawn a demon, you bring him the king, you have the demon kill the king.
- It will get kingslayer. (You can also have it kill a mage or dragon but thats alot harder)
- (It now has seven traits) (It starts with 6 traits normally).
Next, give it madness using the madness tool in other abilites, (now 8 traits).
You will also give it zombie infection and mush spores (10!).
This will now have ten traits, and you click on the demon, and the achievement is complete.
About WorldBox God Simulator
Create or destroy your own world using different powers:
- God Simulator. You can find all kinds of powers in your toolbox that you can use without wasting any resources or mana.
- It’s a living world. Each creature has its own special needs and habits. Animals look for food. Greedy kings try to take more land.
Use different tools and brushes to design and improve your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 different races in Worldbox. Humans, Orcs, Elves and Dwarves. They all have their own design and behavior.
- Civilizations. Races will establish new kingdoms, colonize new islands, and sail to the islands you will create.
- Diplomatic System. Kingdoms will fight each other. The people will revolt. Empires will fall. Help them or watch their battles.
Here are some fun powers you can use:
- Destruction forces. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nuclear bombs, meteorites, virus, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold-blooded, dragons, UFOs and even the huge Crabzilla you can control yourself!
Interact with your world and create various scenarios:
- Interact. Interact with your world with the divine magnet. Use your powers to start a war or create a storm! Impress your world in unique ways.
- Share your worlds. Share your masterpieces with players in the WorldBox community!
- Procedural formation. Create worlds of different sizes and discover kingdoms with unique flags and names.
If you want to see new guides, check here: