Welcome to our WorldBox God Simulator How to Grow Civilizations guide. When a city is founded, the creatures immediately build a hearth and a town hall. The humanoids will build three to five houses before the villagers gather resources.
WorldBox God Simulator How to Grow Civilizations
Most villages begin when humanoids (humans, elves, orcs, and dwarves) claim land. Humanoids often form kingdoms in about a real minute.
This usually happens where they breed.If there is not enough fertile land, trees or fields in the kingdom they were born in, they found their own village.
How to Grow Civilizations
Resources will be used by civilizations to develop the village and all races will follow this pattern:
- A villager collects 10 stones and 5 woods to build a mine and spends this stone and wood in the process.
- Trees and mine, as well as all stones and ores found on the ground, heal the town hall.
- Houses begin to be upgraded based on the resources collected after the town hall is upgraded to a castle (level three, max level).
- The village is demanding more resources and more houses are being built.
Nations will repeat this for as long as possible, and wars will break out in between. As the houses are developed, the town hall will go up.
Level Path for the Townhall
This is the level path for the Townhall:
- First tier – 0 resources
- Second tier – 10 wood, 10 stone
- Third tier – 10 wood, 10 stone, 10 iron
Houses get upgraded by the races once the Town Hall hits the third tier:
- Second tier – 4 wood
- Third tier – 4 wood, 4 stone
- Fourth tier – 10 wood, 10 stone
- Fifth tier – 10 wood, 10 stone, 10 iron, 10 gold
- Sixth tier – 10 wood, 10 stone, 10 iron, 10 gold
When a village becomes so large that there is no room for a mine, the villagers will use stone, iron, gold, and wood it has collected to upgrade the town hall and some houses.
If you want to see new guides, check here: