Welcome to our WorldBox God Simulator Make Islands Guide. This guide will show you how to make island maps.
WorldBox God Simulator Make Islands Guide
We wish this guide to be informative, have a good day.
Make a plain world and make some circles with some other imperfections and use the vortex tool under the “create and shape your world”.
Next Steps – WorldBox God Simulator Make Islands Guide
Use the earth Quake under the “nature and disasters tab” and make some cool islands.
Add some biomes under the “nature and disasters” tab and nice you made a map from scratch.
About WorldBox God Simulator
Create or destroy your own world using different powers:
- God Simulator. You can find all kinds of powers in your toolbox that you can use without wasting any resources or mana.
- It’s a living world. Each creature has its own special needs and habits. Animals look for food. Greedy kings try to take more land.
Use different tools and brushes to design and improve your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 different races in Worldbox. Humans, Orcs, Elves and Dwarves. They all have their own design and behavior.
- Civilizations. Races will establish new kingdoms, colonize new islands, and sail to the islands you will create.
- Diplomatic System. Kingdoms will fight each other. The people will revolt. Empires will fall. Help them or watch their battles.
Here are some fun powers you can use:
- Destruction forces. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nuclear bombs, meteorites, virus, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold-blooded, dragons, UFOs and even the huge Crabzilla you can control yourself!
Interact with your world and create various scenarios:
- Interact. Interact with your world with the divine magnet. Use your powers to start a war or create a storm! Impress your world in unique ways.
- Share your worlds. Share your masterpieces with players in the WorldBox community!
- Procedural formation. Create worlds of different sizes and discover kingdoms with unique flags and names.
If you want to see new guides, check here: