Welcome to our WorldBox God Simulator Ships Guide. This guide will show you everything you need to know about boats.
WorldBox God Simulator Ships Guide
This guide will show you everything you need to know about boats.
Ships were created by civilizations to cross oceans and rivers. The ship type varies from transport ships, merchant ships or fishing ships that produce food automatically. Currently, civs only make three types of ships, and the developer hasn’t said if there are any plans to improve the ships or not. The only ship types that civs can currently build are: Fishing: A fishing ship automatically collects food for the village. Battle: The galleon-like ship that carries troops into battle and colonizes new lands.Trade: Automatically produces gold for the city.
In Time There Should Be More. It’s kind of stuck in a state of medieval renaissance right now, never getting to modern times. This means that the ship system does not quite live up to the expectations of many players. While the game is in Early Access, the developers have stated that they will continue to enrich it during this time. So it’s very possible that these features will change over the two years the game goes into Early Access.
About WorldBox God Simulator
Create or destroy your own world using different powers:
- God Simulator. You can find all kinds of powers in your toolbox that you can use without wasting any resources or mana.
- It’s a living world. Each creature has its own special needs and habits. Animals look for food. Greedy kings try to take more land.
Use different tools and brushes to design and improve your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 different races in Worldbox. Humans, Orcs, Elves and Dwarves. They all have their own design and behavior.
- Civilizations. Races will establish new kingdoms, colonize new islands, and sail to the islands you will create.
- Diplomatic System. Kingdoms will fight each other. The people will revolt. Empires will fall. Help them or watch their battles.
Here are some fun powers you can use:
- Destruction forces. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nuclear bombs, meteorites, virus, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold-blooded, dragons, UFOs and even the huge Crabzilla you can control yourself!
Interact with your world and create various scenarios:
- Interact. Interact with your world with the divine magnet. Use your powers to start a war or create a storm! Impress your world in unique ways.
- Share your worlds. Share your masterpieces with players in the WorldBox community!
- Procedural formation. Create worlds of different sizes and discover kingdoms with unique flags and names.
If you want to see new guides, check here: