Table of Contents Show
How to make eggs benedict in Your Turn To Die Death Game By Majority? This guide will show you! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Your Turn To Die Death Game By Majority game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Your Turn To Die Death Game By Majority guide.
Your Turn To Die How to Make Eggs Benedict
Welcome to our Your Turn To Die How to Make Eggs Benedict guide. How to make eggs benedict? This guide will show you!
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 toasting muffins
- 4 parma ham
- For the hollandaise sauce
- 125g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ tsp white wine vinegar or tarragon vinegar
- squeeze of lemon juice
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Bring a deep saucepan of water to the boil (at least 2 litres) and add 3 tbsp white wine vinegar. Lower the heat down to a gentle simmer.
- Break the eggs into four separate coffee cups or ramekins. Split the muffins, toast them for a few minutes either side and warm some plates.
To Make the Hollandaise
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and skim any white solids from the surface. Keep the butter warm.
- Put the egg yolks, white wine or tarragon vinegar, a pinch of salt and a splash of ice-cold water in a metal or glass bowl that will fit over a small pan. Whisk for a few minutes, then put the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and whisk continuously until pale and thick, about 3-5 mins.
- Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the melted butter bit by bit until it’s all incorporated and you have a creamy hollandaise. (If it gets too thick, add a splash of water.) Season with a squeeze of lemon juice and a little cayenne pepper. Keep warm until needed.
To Make the Eggs Benedict
- Swirl the simmering vinegared water briskly to form a vortex and slide in an egg. It will curl round and set to a neat round shape. Cook for 2-3 mins, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Repeat with the other eggs, one at a time, re-swirling the water as you slide in the eggs. Spread some sauce on each muffin, scrunch a slice of ham on top, then top with an egg. Spoon over the remaining hollandaise and serve at once.