Atlas Wiki Guides
- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
The world of Atlas is a huge, dangerous place full of opportunity, conquest, collapse, adventure, friendship, betrayal, struggle, loss and glorious battles. In Atlas you are going to be able to command a massive trade network, see the world, chart its seas: defeat enemies and uncover their secrets in order to rule over a vast empire. The Atlas is going to be very hard for inexperienced starters but just remember that the harder it is, better the rewards and this Atlas MMO Beginner Guide is here to help you!
Once you spawn, your main goal as a new player should be to walk out of the town you just spawned in and start harvesting resources. You can get Plant Fibers by harvesting bushes, wood by punching trees and stone by punching rocks. Do note that punching trees and rocks will hurt your health so you’d better craft both Axe and Pickaxe as soon as possible.