Welcome to our Core Keeper Starting Tips guide. Learn how to start the game (really basic)…
Core Keeper Starting Tips
- So you start in the dark , punch the wood/dirt around you to gather it.
- Use tab to craft basics (wont go into crafting details) but this lets you craft torch from wood that you punched.
- Put a few down and start digging (either make a wood pickaxe or go at it with your hands).
- Shining stuff is either ore or fish , head toward those to gather.
- Pickaxe is good to mine and attack.
- Hoe is for farming.
- Shovel is for digging ground with X on them for loot or bringing water closer to your base
- Use the forums search option and if no result ask away , friendly community , Youtube also has nice videos for later than basic starting guide .
- Ps , the starting background does not provide any other benefit other than its starting perks , so its up to you .
- Its basic stuff to give you an idea if you’re lost upon starting a game !
About Core Keeper
Drawn towards a mysterious relic, you are an explorer who awakens in an ancient cavern of creatures, resources and trinkets. Trapped deep underground will your survival skills be up to the task?
Mine relics and resources to build your base, craft new equipment, survive, and power up the Core. Defeat giant monsters, discover hidden secrets, farm crops, cook new recipes and explore a procedurally generated underground world in a mining sandbox adventure for 1-8 players.
Explore a vast underground cave of endless resources. Mine ores, discover hidden crystals, fossils & trinkets and survive a procedurally generated underground world.
Delve into living biomes and fight cavernous creatures in a vast subterranean system. Scour the dark world around you and encounter the behemoths of the underground. Defeat them and take the spoils of victory to help uncover the mystery of the Core.
Customise your character and craft new items, armour and equipment to venture further into the caves. Craft a pickaxe to mine walls and resources, build bridges to cross underground lakes, and place torches to light up the profound ever-present darkness.