Table of Contents Show
This guide will cover all the guildings in the game and what they produce. This guide will be updated as the game develops to the best of my ability.
Executive Assault 2 Station Modules
The command center is the head of the whole company while the CEO acts like the brain. It is the
the first building you start with and safest room the CEO can be in; It’s equipped with eight anti-ship turrets, four on top of the building, four on the sides, two entrances with blast doors, and four anti-personel turrets, two near each door. The command center comes with two lock-points to add more rooms to your station, you can attatch any room you want so long as it doesn’t get in the way of another room.
- Always remember to upgrade your defences when you research better weapons.
- Keep a few robots nearby the doors because sometimes the turrets won’t be enough.
- You don’t have to have the gatway station and the robot factory right next to each other.
- Produce your soldiers ahead of time.
- It’s recommended you keep the factory and command center close to each other so as to stop threats all over the station.
- The Z11 are equpped with any form of projectile and shield selected when orderd so be sure you have the choices you want selected as they can’t be upgraded later.
- The robot (no weapons, or shields) cost 100 ironite by themselves.
The docking bay has three bays ships can dock in. Ships are produced in the center bay.
- The doorways make great choke points as you can have a lots soldiers in the fighter bay firing at the same time while the enemy has to funnel through.
- The Docking Bay takes up a lot of space; be careful where you place it.
- It’s the biggest room in the game, be careful where you position it.
- There is a control panel that let’s executrons build ships
The fourth unit fabricator in the game. The main difference between it and the docking bay is that it only produces fighters for defence, not attack. The room only has one lock-point; no internal defences. The fighter bay can lauch four at a time and stores the fighters when they’re not needed.
- Use them to seal off the paths quickest to your CEO.
- The fighters have a battery life; the battery runs out and it explodes. Recall to recharge.
- You can build three of the same, allowing you to launch twelve at a time.
- Executrons can help deal some of the more meniel tasks and can give a leg up in combat.
- Executrons self-destruct when trying to kill their CEO.
- Executrons can be upgraded if autobalance is on.
- You can build three of them.
- Use them to extend the path to your CEO.
- When a probe is destroyed, the gateway facility will creafte a new one.
- It actually has four; enemy soldiers can use your own gate.
- Research will let you have three probes at one time.
- There is an option to win with the amount of goods you have in the game setup.
- Goods cost 100 ironite to produce.
- You can auto-sell goods to traders if you want.
- You actually have to be in the facility to produce goods.
- Place it where there’s very little room.
- The repair aura is weak and small. Up to you if you want it.
- Only use it if you want to extend a path.