Table of Contents Show
Our article contains the locations of all nuka cola types in Fallout 76 and detailed information about the Kanawha Nuka Cola Plant.
Kanawha Nuka Cola Plant
There are two entrances two the Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant, both surrounded by low-level Scorched or feral ghouls. There is the main entrance and the shipping entrance, heading through the main entrance will take you to a reception area while going through the shipping area will present you with the factory floor.
Through the main entrance is a small reception area and proceeding forward up a small staircase and through a large doorway there is a large open lobby consisting of numerous labs and tasting areas, there is one lab on the right of the room next to a tasting area and a utility tunnel leading to the factory floor while on the left is a storage area. Around 5 Scorched spawn in the main lobby area. There are two staircases on the right and left leading up to the labs and catwalk and at the end of the lobby is another doorway leading to the factory level, a much grimier, concrete, area filled with a number of scorched.
On the opposite side of the factory is the shipping area which is guarded by two protectrons who will shoot the scorched nearby but is also hostile to players. Once getting past the protectrons there is a door inside of a control pod leading to the factory floor. Upon entering the factory floor there is a number of conveyor belts and industrial machines, with a notable lack of Nuka-Cola anywhere around the factory, at the back of the factory floor in a secluded area is a network of utility tunnels leading to the employee break room, the lobby area, more of the factory floor and also a small room with two fusion generators, one with a fusion core inside of it.
Where to Find Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant?
The Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant is a manufacturing plant in the west central area of Appalachia. It is located to the south of Lewis and Sons Farming Supply, and to the north of the Camden Park.
It is one of the Locations found in The Forest of Appalachia, and is not known to the be the site of any quests. Found any workshops, bobbleheads, or collectibles? Let us know!
Enemies in Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant
The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Feral Ghoul
Resources in Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Holotapes, Magazines
- Nuka-Cherry, Nuka-Cola Quantum
- Armor Workbench, Weapons Workbench, Tinker’s Workbench, Chemistry Station, Power
- Armor Station
- Various Weapons and Ammo
- Vending Machine
- Power Armor Spawn – In the Power Armor Station, in the sunken Loading Dock chamber, inside the plant.
- Fusion Generator: On the roof of the Plant
Fallout 76 Nuka Cola Locations
All other Nuka Cola locations in the Fallout 76 game:
- Camden Park: At least 11 locations within Camden Park.
- Camden Park Express Playground: Six locations around the playground behind the Camden Park Express.
- Raider Camp: Two locations inside the raider camp.
- The Chow Line Area: One location at The Chow Line, one outside the nearby toilets, and one inside the nearby employees only building.
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant: Up to eight or more can spawn at the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant. They can be found inside cardboard boxes on the loading dock at the northwestern end of the plant’s exterior, as well as on shelves, tables, sinks, lockers, and catwalks inside the plant itself. The locked taste-testing portion of the plant has a high chance to spawn uncommon variants.
- Nuka-World on Tour: Five locations at Nuka-World on Tour.
- Nuka-Cola Stalls: Three locations inside the Nuka-Cola stalls at the Nuka Launcher.
- Zap That Thirst Store: Two locations on the counter of the Zap That Thirst store, to the left of Cappy’s Nuka-Cade.
- Pleasant Valley Station: Up to four can spawn at the Pleasant Valley Station, with one inside and up to three outside by the wooden vendor booth.
- Black Mountain Ordnance Works: Around three locations inside Black Mountain Ordnance Works’ TNT Dome 3, with five other Nuka-Cola variants.
- Tyler County Fairgrounds: Three locations at Tyler County Fairgrounds.
- Red Menace Whac-A-Commie Machine: One location inside a Red Menace Whac-A-Commie machine.
- Funnel Fun: One location on top of a barrel inside the employee room of Funnel Fun, and one by the giant Nuka-Cola statue in the middle of the grounds.
- Garrahan Estate: Two locations at Garrahan Estate. One on a desk in the second-floor bedroom, and one in the bar next to a bedroom on the third floor, sold by Clyde.
- Eta Psi House at Fraternity Row: One location inside the basement’s Nuka-Cola room at the Eta Psi House.
- House near Landview Lighthouse: One location on the kitchen table inside the house next to Landview Lighthouse.
- New River Gorge Bridge – West: On the side of New River Gorge Bridge – West, next to the locked maintenance room door.
- Pioneer Scout Camp: One location on the bottom shelf of the fridge in the mess hall kitchen at Pioneer Scout camp.
- Sons of Dane Compound: One location in the east trailer at Sons of Dane compound.
- Whitespring Resort: Can be purchased from Bubbles upstairs in the Whitespring Resort, as well as in the pool area next to the Whitespring Golf Club.
- Nuka-Cola Machines: Can be found randomly in Nuka-Cola machines.