Which will go over the various details and highlights of this special location within the wondrous landscape of the wasteland. You can find this spot to the left top of the map, it is located to the north of Vault 76 where you start the game.
Details and Highlights
This is one of the more dense areas, it may not be large but it is certainly full of cool things to see. There’s also a quest here to find a lost stuffed critter, that is highlighted towards the end.
- You’ll come across three “Scorched” enemies from the front, looking forward in the back you’ll see a giant blue board and the Nuka Cola massive ship in the middle. That’s just establishing a starting point, head left now.
- This first building has tons of pumpkins, special easter egg pumpkins and even plastic ones. There’s a Tinker’s Workbench, special stuffed bears and a First Aid Kit on the wall.
- Walk back out the way you came and to the first area in front of the circular car ride, head left. Bowling pins, three more Scorched and a basketball area that has a small suitcase. Beside that is a toy area filled with, toys and a small toolbox (level 0 required). Beside that is a shooting gallery with more toys and an Ammunition Vending Machine.
- There’s a jar toss across that has lots of jars that can be collected and a tool box. Beside that is a lockers area that has a box and an outfit on the counter.
- Moving back left past some rides the First Aid building has a First Aid Kit on the wall and on the operating area, lots of healthy supplies here. The viewing area has items within the roof covered spot that faces the stairs.
- The next building has a wooden crate (level 0 required) and drinks.
- The spot beside the slides has a First Aid Kit on the wall and a Medical Supplies Vending Machine by the portable stalls. There are Scorched there too. The stalls have items if you open them. The Whack a Mole section doesn’t really have anything, the building beside this area has one side with small items and the other has a “Recipe: Delbert’s Corn Pone”.
- The middle Nuka Cola bottle landmark has Nuka Cola below it and beside it is a drink pouring area where you’ll find “Mr Jangles the Moon Monkey” and a Chem Box (level 0 required.)
That’s all of the aspects that make up the Tyler County Fairgrounds, you can read more about the game below and view the hub for further coverage. If you spot anything else neat we missed, be sure to let us know.
The Tyler County Fairgrounds is a large carnival type area with a sprawling assortment of rides and fairgrounds games and boasts several attractions, many of which are left intact and ignored by the Scorched that roam the grounds.
On the northwest side you can find a large parking lot in front of the fairgrounds, with a metal shed or greenhouse off to the left, which appears to have been the site of a birthday party or Halloween festivity The place is full of assorted party favors and stuffed animals, and there’s a Tinker’s Workbench in the far corner.
Heading into the fairgrounds from the west side, you can find a baseball throwing station with both baseballs and bowling ball targets, and across from it is a locker station with a chem cooler.
Next to the locker room is a golf ball toss game with dozens of mason jars in the middle of the stand. A large nuka cola stand nearby holds several nuka colas and a first aid container.
Off to the south are a few smaller employee buildings with containers inside, next to a row of games including basketball free throws, Ski Ball and the Wac-a-Commie game, where you can pick up Commie Whacker melee weapons. Past the games is an eating area with food to grab, and just outside is a row of portable toilets and a Medical Vending Machine.
On the wall of the games building, behind the fortune teller, you can find a missing poster for “Freddy” Wood, last seen at Wavy Willard’s Water Park, and will give you a miscellaneous quest to find the robot Miss Annie at the water park location in the Toxic Valley.
On the west side of the park is a large slide area, next to a kitchen station which contains a Cooking Stove, and possibly a recipe nearby.
Due to the nature of the fairgrounds, there’s a lot of toys that can be found at this location, including plenty of different types of Teddy Bears and Mr. Fuzzies.
The Halloween party shed contains several Jack-o-lanterns, including ones with the Vault Tec logo, Vault Boy, and even the Mysterious Stranger icon.
You can also find several unique items like Commie Whackers and Funnel Cakes here.