Table of Contents Show
Hitman 2 Three Headed Serpent Storyline
HEART OF STONE.
- Once you’re dropped off at the bus stop, walk straight towards Delgado’s mansion
- Before the bridge, take a left into the brush. Follow the path down the steps, go by the man praying, and straight towards the bar.
- Inside, you should see Paul Powers, a man with a backwards had. You need to kill him and get his disguise. But first, listen in to his conversation with the bartender to begin the story.
- After you’ve began the story, go out the door to the left of the bar. You’ll see a fuse box around the corner. Turn that off.
- This will lure the bartender outside. When he goes up to the box, subdue him, take his disguise and the key he drops, then dump his body in the dumpster behind you.
- Go back into the bar and go through the door behind the left side of the bar. You’ll need to use the key you just got to unlock the door.
- Go down into the basement and you’ll find some rat poison on the shelf in the basement. It should be on a shelf right as you walk off the steps under the box that says vodka on your left side.
- Go back upstairs and poison Powers drink when he goes to make a call.
- He will go to the bathroom to throw up. Follow him to the bathroom, close the door and subdue him. Take his disguise and hop out the window.
- Head back up the steps and towards the Delgado compound.
- Before you knock on the door, drop you’re weapon because you’ll be frisked when you go inside.
- Knock on the door and let the guard search you. Then follow him to Delgado’s wife.
- Follow her and take the selfie that she requests. Once that is over with, she will take you into Delgado’s office. This will complete the Deadly Art story.
- After some talking, Delgado will sit down for the tattoo. Walk over and start the tattoo. After that, ask him to sit still.
- He will dismiss his wife and the guard.
- Once he leaves, you will be able to kill Delgado. After he is dead, drag his body into the bathroom behind the desk. (Note: You may have to try this a few times, so you might want to save right before you kill him. Sometimes the guards are suspicious of you when you try to leave and sometimes, they aren’t.)
- Walk out the front door of his office unnoticed and leave the compound.
- From the bus stop, walk straight towards Delgado’s compound.
- Once you get to the gate, take a right into the bushes and go as far as you can around the wall. You’ll see a vine going up the wall.
- Climb up the vine and then go down the ladder.
- Walk straight towards the blue wall with the white AC unit on it. Turn the AC unit off.
- This will make one of the guards inside of the building come out to check on it.
- When he comes out, go around the left side of the building and through the front door.
- Shoot the guard who stays inside and then wait for the other one to return. Shoot him too.
- Steal one of their disguises and then put their bodies in the cabinet.
- Head out the door and make your way to the front of the mansion. Be careful because some of the guards can tell that you don’t blend in.
- Go towards the left of the house and eavesdrop on the guards in green and pink. They are having a conversation about a love letter, this will start the story.
- They will inform you that a guard has the letter. You need to get the letter from him. Go around the left side of the house towards the back and then all the way across the back to the red lava looking wall.
- If you face the red wall, you will see stairs on your right. Go down those stairs and into the room.
- There will be a man in the room with a limp (if he isn’t there yet, he will walk in) who has the love letter. Follow him out of the room. He will go straight to the kitchen, but you need to go left.
- Take another left and go down the small hall. There is only one door on your right. Go into that room and it should be filled with money.
- Turn on the money counter and when the man with the limp leaves the kitchen, he will walk into the room to see why it is turned on.
- While he is investigating the money counter, subdue him and dump his body in the cabinet. Make sure to pick up the love letter off of the floor. You’ll need it for the next step.
- Leave the room, take a left, and then another left, and go up the stairs.
- Then go right past the car and into the room in front of you. It should be a bathroom. Go out the window and along the outer edge of the property back to the spot where you came in originally. Remember to check for guards who may recognize that you’re out of place.
- Leave the compound and head back to the bus stop. Then take a right at the bus stop and go towards the Martinez compound.
- Once you’re at the compound, try to give the letter to the guard. He will tell you to go put it on her desk yourself.
- Go into the compound and into the house. Take the stairs to your left up to Martinez’s office. No guards will notice you’re out of place at her compound, so don’t worry.
- Martinez’s desk is in the back of the room by the open window. Make sure no one is looking and drop the letter on her desk, this will complete the Undying Love story.
- Wait in the office for Martinez to return to her desk.
- After she sees the letter, she will walk outside to read it.
- Follow her out there, and then push her off the ledge. This will kill her.
- Head down the steps to your right and leave the compound unnoticed.
- From the bus stop, head right. Keep walking across the bridge and through the tunnel until you see two men talking by a truck. Listen in on their conversation to start the story.
- After activating the story, take a left after you pass the truck and go into the brush. Follow the path and you’ll see a man performing a ritual around a few people.
- You’ll need to kill the Shaman and the man in green. The others are blind and will not notice.
- Take the Shaman disguise. Don’t worry about hiding the bodies.
- Go back the way you came towards the bus stop.
- Once you’re at the bus stop, keep running straight down the road until you get to Martinez’s house.
- Talk to Martinez and she will instruct you to go to the construction site.
- Either run there or follow her if you don’t know the way.
- Talk to the construction lead and he will tell you that the workers are on strike after digging up human bones and he will ask you to perform a cleansing ritual, so they will go back to work. He will be standing by the cement mixer.
- After you perform the ritual dance, Martinez and the construction lead will talk. Once they are done talking, you will have completed the Hallowed Ground story. (Note: If you want to kill Martinez, follow the next steps before she finishes talking.)
- While they are talking, walk to your back right and you should see some long tubes.
- Stand behind those and wait for Martinez to walk under the box that is suspended by the crane.
- After she finishes talking and the story has been complete, shoot the rope that is holding the box with your suppressed pistol. (Note: If you kill her before it gives you credit for the mission, you will have to do it again. So, make sure to time it right.)
- The box will fall on Martinez and kill her, and you’ll be able to walk out of the construction site unnoticed.