Table of Contents Show
This page covers the event quest Code: Red, which needs to be completed to unlock Devil May Cry’s Dante’s armor set and Charge Blade in Monster Hunter World. See Dante in action in the video below.
How to Get Dante in Monster Hunter World
- Check the Event Quests page to see if the Devil May Cry Event Quest called Code: Red is currently available.
- Join Code: Red. You must be at least HR 14 to join this quest, and up to four players can play at once. See Code: Red Tips below for more specific information and tips.
- Earn seven Red Orbs by completing Code: Red. You will earn between one and three each time.
- Head to the Smithy and choose “Forge Equipment” > Weapons > Charge Blade to find Dante’s Devil Sword.
- Choose “Forge Equipment” > Armor (High Rank) to find Dante’s Armor.
Dante’s Devil Sword
Dante’s Devil Sword Charge Blade
- Attack: 720
- Affinity: 0
- Element 150 Thunder
- Phial: Impact
- Sharpness: Large Blue
Materials Needed: Red Orb x2, Anjanath Gem x1, Odogaron Gem x1, Teostra Mane x4
How to get Dante’s Armor in Monster Hunter World
Code: Red is similar to other special event quests which require players to acquire the proper materials. In order to adorn themselves in Dante’s attire, and gain his weapons, players will need to slay four different monsters.
Players must be at Hunter Rank 14 or higher for this level eight arena quest. Anjanath, Odogaron, Rathalos, and Teostra are the monsters players will need to slay in the area in order to gain the necessary materials.
Seven Red Orbs are required in order to craft each piece of armor and Dante’s Devil Sword. Five orbs for the armor, and two for the weapon.
Usually in Monster Hunter World, the Devil Sword weapon would fall into the Charge Blade category, which usually features a “hefty shield”. When combined with its matching sword, the weapon can turn into a rather large axe.
With Dante’s weapon, however, the shield is no longer present, but players will still be able to guard. Also, instead of the sword turning into an axe, Force Edge will instead turn into Alastor.
This is a rarity 8 weapon with a 720 base attack.