Table of Contents Show
Skills and Trainer Locations
For the most part, each settlement usually has two trainers. You can occasionally get some skills for free or from people who aren’t full trainers.
You only have 3 unlocks of special skills, which are the ones in the middle of the skill table that cost 500 silver. You have to unlock this skill to unlock the higher tier skills which cost 600 silver. I have yet to find any way to increase the amount skill points you get, but if somebody has please let me know. I’ve denoted the skills which use those skill points as point skills because I’m really clever. The skills listed before the point skill are all the unlockable ones, the ones after the point skills require it.
The lowest level of skills cost 50 silver, then the ones above them usually cost 100. Then 500 for the “skill” skill, and 600 for the top tier ones.
This is a WIP, I’ll be adding others as I go along.
Wild Hunter, Berg
- Evasion Shot: Stamina cost 12, cooldown 30. Requires bow. Shoot an arrow while jumping backwards. Causes the Cripple status effect on the target.
- Enrage: Cooldown 500. Grants the rage boon, which increases the Impact of your attacks. Using this skill burns a bit of your max health until the next time you sleep. Certain skills require this boon to be active.
- Hunter’s Eye: You can lock on enemies at longer distances when using a bow.
- Sniper Shot: Stamina cost 15, cooldown 30. Requires bow. Let loos a very strong arrow shot with a long windup, making it a poor option in the middle of combat.
- Point Skill-Survivor’s Resilience: Increases your max health by 40.
- Predator Leap: Stamina cost 13, cooldown 40. Requires rage boon, melee weapon. Jumping attack that creates a shockwave upon landing, with high Impact and Damage. Requires the rage boon.
- Piercing Shot: Stamina cost 15, cooldwon 30. Requires bow. Strong shot that goes through enemies and hits other foes behind. Inflicts Extreme Bleeding.
- Feral Strikes: Stamina cost 10, cooldown 8. Requires melee weapon, rage boon. Attack twice, consuming your rage boon in the process. Inflicts extreme bleeding and pain.
Rune Sage, Berg
The rune sage has 4 runes you can purchase, each of which is part of rune magic. They all have the following description: mana cost 8, cooldown 2. Requires lexicon. Red rune that does nothing on its own, but can produce combo effects by casting other runes in the correct order.
- Point Skill – Well of Mana: Increases your max mana by 40
- Arcane Syntax: Gain access to more advanced runic combos.
- Internalized Lexicon: Removes the need to have a lexicon in your off hand to cast runes
- Runic Prefix: All runic spells are more powerful or have added effects
Lavat’s trainers deal mostly with movement and using equipment, they would be very good for anybody who wants to flip around and run like sonic.
Mercenary, right outside the palace. Deals with armor, equipment and the pistol.
Shatter Bullet: 5 Second Cooldown, requires pistol, iron scraps. “Load a bullet with high Impact, which also inflicts Pain. Shooting it requires the use of the Fire/Reload skill”
Frost Bullet: Requires pistol, cool boon. Load the pistol with a bullet that makes a short-distance blast which slows enemies. Removes your Cool boon. Shooting it requires the use of the Fire/Reload skill.
- Fast Maintenance: You repair your equipment 50% faster when you allocate time to Repairing in the rest menu.
- Armor Training: Decreases the stamina and movement penalties from wearing armor by 50%.
- Point Skill -Swift Foot: Your movement speed is creased by 10%
- Marathoner: Sprinting consumes 40% less stamina. cost 600 silver
- Shield Infusion: Stamina cost 5, cooldown 60. Requires shield. Block an elemental attack. When you next block, an elemental explosion will burst from you. cost 600 silver
- Blood Bullet: Mana cost 12. Requires pistol, posessed boon. Absorb the enmies life into your pistol as a blood bullet, healing yourself. Shooting it requires the use of the Fire/Reload skill.
Rogue Engineer, Slums. Deals with daggers and movement.
- Backstab: Stamina cost 5, cooldown 15. Requires dagger. Dagger attack. If the attack hits the enemies back, the damage and impact are tripled.
Opportunist Stab. Stamina cost 5, cooldown 10. Requires dagger. Dagger attack. If the enemy has the pain or confusion hex, this attack’s damage and knockback are doubled. If it has both, they are quadrupled instead.
- Sweep kick: stamina cost 12, cooldown 15. Weak attack with a wide arc of effect and high Impact. Will knock down a target afflicted by the Confusion status effect.
Pressure Plate Training. Enables you to deploy the complex pressure place traps. These traps are primarily armed with charges, which shoot poison, fire and more.
- Point Skill – Feather Dodge: Lowers the stamina cost of dodging by 50% and allows you to dodge unimpeded even when wearing a backpack.
Serpent’s Parry. Stamina Cost 7, cooldown 100. Requires dagger. Counter a physical attack with a strong dagger strike. Targets afflicted by confusion are briefly stunned. Targets afflicted by pain will be inflicted with extreme bleeding.
- Stealth Training: Enemies will have a harder time spotting you. Sprinting and having a light source will still easily alert them though.
- Pressure Plate Expertise: Increases the power of your pressure plate traps. Allows the reuse of pressure plates after they have been triggered, though they must be re-armed with another charge or compatible item.