- Get a headshot in Dead Eye after jumping from Dutch’s Horse
- Complete within 11 minutes
- Fight through the train with at least 80% accuracy
- Complete the mission without taking any health items
Chase And Rob The Train Walkthrough
- Using your horse, catch up to the train and jump onto it.
- Fight your way through the train cars.
- After killing the guard dual wielding handguns, the train car in front of you will set the car on fire.
- Jump on Dutch’s horse on the right side of the train. He will take you to the next train car. Jump back on the train.
- Use the machine gun to kill the lawmen chasing after you.
- Get off the machine gun, and run to the next car.
- Use the dynamite to blow a hole and get inside the train car.
1. Use Dead Eye To Kill Lots Of Enemies
You will be encountering several enemies during your fight in the train. Utilize Dead Eye to take out multiple enemies in a single car quickly!
2. Mix Up Different Weapons
Be ready for any situation! Have a shotgun and revolver for close range, while repeaters and rifles for mid to long range. You will be encountering enemies near and far during your fight so it is best to be ready with different weapons.
3. Push Forward Using Cover
Push forward in the train by moving to a new cover location. This will help you inch closer to the objective while guaranteeing you safety from enemy attacks!
4. Fire Away
When using the machine gun, you can basically let it spit out bullets to take out lots of enemies. It does not need to reload, and will let you take down lots of enemies on horseback quickly.
Red Dead Redemption Chase And Rob The Train quest is completed.
Next is up: Red Dead Redemption – Cover Sadie