- Get 7 headshots while covering Sadie from the lighthouse
- After Sadie is captured, reach Abigail and Sadie within 1 minute
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy
- Complete the mission without taking any health items
Rescue Sadie and Abigail Walkthrough
- Once you regain control of Arthur, make your way to the Van Horn Trading Post
- Enemies will come at you so eliminate them as you move forward
- Once you reach the Van Horn Trading Post, another cutscene will begin
- During the cutscene, button mash “Grapple” to save yourself from Mr. Milton
- Once the cutscene is finished, you’ll be running out of the Trading Post
- Run towards Sadie and mount up on her horse
- Once you start escaping with Sadie & Abigail, enemies will chase after you
- Shoot at the enemies to keep them off your track
- When you reach safety, you’ll see another cutscene
- When the cutscene ends, ride with Arthur until you reach Dutch’s camp
1. Use Boxes and Barrels as Cover
The Van Horn port area is filled with boxes, barrels, and wagons you can use as cover when taking fire from enemies. Utilize them to prevent taking damage.
2. Just Run Towards Sadie
You don’t need to face the enemies in the Van Horn port area after you run out of the Trading Post building. Just run towards Sadie and mount up on her horse to make your escape.
3. Cinematic Ride Story Sequence
During this part of the mission, you’ll ride with Arthur through the forest. There’s no combat involved and is more story-based.
Red Dead Redemption Rescue Sadie quest is completed.
Next is up: Escape With John