Table of Contents Show
Roots of Pacha is a forthcoming game that simulates cooperative farming and life in the stone age. In this game, you can cultivate crops, form friendships with animals, become a pioneering farmer, attend festivals, and even find love to expand your lineage. For all the necessary details about livestock breeding during your adventure, check out our Roots of Pacha Animal Breeding guide!
Roots of Pacha Animal Breeding
Welcome to our Roots of Pacha Animal Breeding guide. Description how to find all the Variants and Visual Checklist! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Roots of Pacha game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Roots of Pacha guide.
- (Blue Glow = Rare Variant
- Yellow Glow = Legendary)
How to Find the Rare/Legendary Variants
- You need to have tamed more then 4 different Variants of the Species
- You need to have tamed more then 8 of the same Species in Total
- You need to have tamed more then 6 different Variants of the Species
- You need to have tamed more then 12 of the same Species in Total
(Breeding doesn’t up the Tally)
Now the Important Part:
- Every Wild Animal Herd, does have an upper Limit for Spawning.
- Ibex for Example are 7-8 Animals
- Everyday a new Animal is added to the Herd until it hits it Spawn Limit.
- Once you attuned yourself to an Animal, it is “saved” and doesn’t Rotate out of the Animal Herd.
- (Maybe the Reason you see the same Animals everytime your out 😉 )
How to Spawn new Animals:
- Get yourself 4 Animals you tamed and don’t want/need anymore.
- Wait for the Max Limit of Spawns in the Wild Herd (Once you see no new ones are spawning, youre safe)
- Release your 4 Tamed Ones into the Wild ( The Herd is now over Limit)
- The next Day go to the Wild Herd ( You see your released ones) and invite them Back ( Animal Herd has now Space to spawn, until it hits the Limit again)
- Got all the Animals you want from the Herd?
Repeat from Step 2
You can go for the Baby Ones, but the new Wild Ones have a very High Chance to be a Baby again ( never saw a Rare/Legendary Baby one in the Wild)
So better play the Flute one Day longer for the Adult One 😛
Do not release more then 4 Animals at the same Time, it may be tempting to get more Wild ones to Spawn, but it can overwrite your new Spawns in the Future (Finally got the Rare to spawn, just to have it dissappear on the next Day 🙁 )