Welcome to our Stay Out of the House Codes & Key Locations guide. This guide will show you all the puzzles, code solutions and locations of some key items.
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Stay Out of the House game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Stay Out of the House guide.
Stay Out of the House Codes & Key Locations
So this guide is to solve all Puzzles and Codes for the House and Bunker so let’s start with the House one.
- Toolbox Padlock : 4262
- Closet Padlock : 5291
- Clock code : 05:00
- Voltage Puzzle : 45v , 30v ,50v and 70v : The objective is not to exceed 200v.
- Lead door leading to the bunker : 9751
Before going for Bunker solutions i want to tell where some items are.
- Batteries : 1 in the second floor , 1 in the first floor in the living room (AVAC Fire Fighting device) and 1 in attic.
- Hammer : seems to be always in first floor (At least for me)
- Valve handle : In the well outside the House after exiting by the attic.
- B202 footlocker code : 1304
- B207 storage emergency door : Just shoot the knob with the revolver
- B208 Conference door : Just shoot the knob
- Operation disk defragmentation : the 3 blue above , the 3 yellow in the middle and the 2 purple below : The solution is to put the color with the most square of his color first and the one with the least in last ( refer to this https://youtu.be/q2rfIHvJPNc?t=3463) Don’t forget to use it on the leaking pipe to cool it.
- Shutdown code (Blue) : B2 , A2 , C4 , B1, B3 , C1 , A4 , C2
Shutdown code (Red) : A1 , B2 , C3 , B2 , A3 , A4
There you go you can complete the game.