Table of Contents Show
This is how to win against robot a lot of the time in Yomi Hustle! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Your Only Move Is HUSTLE game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Your Only Move Is HUSTLE guide.
Yomi Hustle How to Win Against Robot
Welcome to our Yomi Hustle How to Win Against Robot guide. This is how to win against robot a lot of the time!
Step 1: Hustlers University
So before we even get into fighting robot, you need to know the ancient art of HUSTLING
Hustling is not just a move, but a style of gameplay that can be used to change the game in your favor.
Hustling consists of 3 steps:
1: The most obvious read is the correct one
2: Using your burst move is bad and you shouldn’t do it unless their character is gonna be orange
3: Be as aggressive as possible
Constantly using the fastest move, and hustling when your opponent is 5 or more lines away, is the key to success.
Step 2: Fighting Robot
Ok so now that you’ve learned how to hustle, its time to fight Robot!
Fighting robot is a TERRIFYING, DAUNTING TASK THAT SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY! Robot is honestly a bit too insane in the neutral and getting out of neutral is very difficult against him.
Here are a few tips to remember when you are fighting robot (this will help you win more)
1. If he is 3 or more lines away from you, he will either turn into a car or use the orbital laser on you
2. if he is 1.5-2 lines away from you, he is gonna grab you, charge you, or chainsaw you
3. if you are in the air he will either try to fly above you or immediately eye beam you no exception
4. at least once per match, expect for him to try to pain train you all the way across the map to the wall
5. have as much fun as possible because you are probably going to lose!
Step 3: How to Always Win Against Robot in Yomi Hustle
So now that you have had some practice that i forgot to tell you to do, here is how to always win against robot
- Step 1: play a game against robot
- Step 2: Lose
- Step 3: Lie to yourself and others that robot players are bad and that you always beat them
And there you go!