Resident Evil 2 Remake Other Guides
- RE2 Remake – Safe Key Locations
- RE2 Remake – Mr Raccoon Toy Locations
- RE2 Remake – All Hip Pouches Locations
- RE2 Remake – How to Open Special Weapon Case
- RE2 Remake – Drug Testing Lab Puzzle
- RE2 Remake – Switchboard Puzzle
- RE2 Remake – Sherry Puzzle
- RE2 Remake – Lab Puzzle Solutions
- RE2 Remake – Chess Plugs
- RE2 Remake – Who is Mr. X
- RE2 Remake – How to Kill Tyrant
Open the glass case and get weapon upgrade.
While exploring the underground facility below the police station in Resident Evil 2 Remake, you will find the special weapons case. To find it, you need to open a secret passage under the statue, then go to the stairs and descend to the very end. You will find the showcase near the metal door.
How to Open the Special Weapons Case in Resident Evil 2
You need a police badge to open it. It is also used to open an arsenal in S.T.A.R.S. office. First, you need to find the red book and apply it to the statue. Thanks to this, you will find a jewel and will be able to apply it to the box.
The location of the box:
- On the first floor, in the observation room in the main story.
- On the second floor, in the male shower room in the second run (regardless of the character you play for).
The badge has two modes: a USB dongle key and a badge itself. The showcase can be opened only with a badge, without a dongle key. Regardless of the character you play for, you will get a weapon upgrade. If you play for Leon, you will upgrade Lightning Hawk (decrease recoil and increase the rate of fire). If you play for Claire, you will upgrade MQ 11 (silencer).