- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
Atlas MMO Game Alpha Creatures
Find out everything you need to know about Alpha Creatures in Atlas.
Alpha Creatures in Atlas are a superior form of animal or creature compared to weaker forms. They can be identified by a small golden glow appearing on top of them.
Alpha Creatures are a higher level often above level 150 and therefore hit harder, and have more health. This makes them a tougher target, but potentially a solid target for experience and a challenge.
Below shows an alpha Elephant spotted in the distance.
Creatures like Sheep or Rabbits that are normally passive and won’t fight back, will fight back if they are alpha. All alpha versions will fight back when attacked, regardless of whether they’re aggressive or not normally.