Atlas Other Guides
- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
Atlas MMO Game Biomes Guide
Depending on where certain starting locations are, they can have different Biomes. These biomes change the Creatures, Resources, and weather of islands in that region.
Desert – Hot, barren, environment, where Fiber is abundant. Aggressive creatures can be frequent including Tigers, Giant Snakes, Rattle Snakes, etc.
- High Desert
- Low Desert
- Western Tropics
- Eastern Tropics
Temperate – Tropical environment including more trees and brush with a moderate, warmer temperature.
- Western Temperate
- Eastern Temperate
Equatorial – Runs across the center of the map.
Tundra – Colder environment. (Needs more info)
- Western Tundra
- Central Tundra
- Eastern Tundra
Polar – Runs across the top and bottom of the map.